Starting afresh…

Friday 22 March 2013

I know this is something that everyone experiences but I woke up this week and wondered where exactly March went? It feels like just yesterday I was kissing February’s sorry butt goodbye, hoping to embrace the warmer March weather. That didn’t exactly materialise but I am telling myself that the cold weather can’t last forever and when the sun finally appears, I want to be ready. I spent last weekend packing away most of my very heavy winter jumpers to make room for cardis and light shirts but I almost feel like getting rid of everything I have and starting fresh with some exotic brights, flowing maxi dresses and small purses. The new spring line from Hoss Intropia will do very nicely in my cupboards and drawers.

What do you think? Any favourites?

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

All images via Hoss Intropia

6 comments

  1. That last bathing suit is adorable. And I love long skirts! I'm also hoping for warmer weather ANY DAY NOW, but the weather seems to be stuck in the freezing zone. Sigh. I always wonder: how do people carry such tiny purses? I'm not shlepping around a giant bag or anything, but I certainly couldn't get away with something so teensy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to choose but the green and white dress is my favourite together with the pink and golden skirt.
    Looks like spring has finally arrived to Spain so it will be there soon Meghan.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be snowing for a few more weeks here. I've never wanted spring so much. Hope it warms up in your part of the world soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love it all! Firstly, I really like the model's hair, and the dress in pic 2 is great, but that 3rd pic is amazing - those emerald green pants are so cool, and look gorgeous with the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peachy shades are perfect for summer. I desperately want to put away my chunky cardigans and boots but it's just so cold here!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that yellow dress may be my favourite but my body could never pull it off

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!